ISES Cleveland is THE networking group for Cleveland Event Professionals.
This event took place in May, 2012 at La Centre in Westlake. The most tech savvy event professionals presented a different type of advancing technology to the room. After the presentations, everyone visited for more one on one contact and networking opportunities. New ideas for business improvement sprung up throughout the evening.
Special Thanks To Our Panelists:
- Shannon Dolan of EventWorks, Inc - Topic: 3D Holographic Display Technology
- Andy Halko of Insivia - Topic: Augmented Reality
- Zane Gloer of Aable Rents - Topic: CAD Design
- Aaron Lucas of Quez Media - Topic: QR Codes
- Matt Radicelli of Rock The House Entertainment - Photo Repository
- Nick Borelli of Rock The House Entertainment - Topic: Social Media Roadmap
- Steve Tanruther of Rock The House Entertainment - Topic: HTML-Based Office Hub
- Jessica Smith of Rock The House Entertainment - Topic: Basecamp: Increase Productivity, Accountability & Save Time
- Rita Singh of Miraj International - Topic: E-Mail Direct Marketing
If you are interested in joining the premiere Cleveland Event Industry group, check out www.isescleveland.com for more information.
The Cleveland Chapter of the International Special Event Society is hosting a technology showcase on Tuesday, February 8, 2011. Presenters are needed to demonstrate steps towards capturing sales using the latest trends in mobile technology, web based software, online collaboration tools, content and strategic meeting management systems, and ROI measurements. This event is open to meeting and event professionals looking to broaden their knowledge and learn new tools to capture, wow, and retain clients.
Presenters must be willing to share and demonstrate their knowledge, service, and/or product to attendees through a visual aid and a question and answer scenario. There are no fees associated with being a presenters.
If you or your company is interested and feel you have something valuable to share, please contact Candice Lopez of Kalahari Resorts at CLopez@kalahariresorts.com by January 7, 2011.